Tuesday, January 2, 2007

THIS IS FOR YOU FEST REVIEW


I'm drunk, here goes....


The day before TIFY there was a show in Tampa at the skatepark called Dudefest. It was pretty raging, Kalifornia dudes tore it up, Rat Byte got cut off before they could finish their set (bullshit), ANS ripped, Rabies ripped, Destruction's End ripped. Cardiac Arrest and Crossexamination didn't play, trouble with their van or something. Some dude tried to punch Max so I had to stop him and force him to shake Max's hand. Met some awesome people, drank alot of beers, met a total babe that I'm currently INFATUATED with. Rabies and Destruction's End stayed at my place after a hellish 3-hour drive and a $240 speeding ticket.


Anyways, onto This Is For You.....


PROS:

-PUNKS!
-This Is For FREE Fest

-Going around the world with beers

-Kept it wasted

-Awesome records

-Hot girls
-Max Raynard pissing on Dan from Rat Byte


-My brother got in the pit alot

-Partying at my house afterwards



CONS:



-I missed Rat Byte (they were awesome the day before at dudefest)

-missed half of Black SS's set

-12:1 dude/girl ratio

-people floorpunching during Wasted Time & Government Warning

-H-A-N-G-O-V-E-R-S

Overall, it was fuckin' awesome. Can't wait to do it again.

No comments: